Hey yall, lets start Thursday night fixed gear rides. Here's why:
1. The cruiser ride sucks/You're over it
2. The cruiser ride is for cruisers (going slow)
3. The people on the cruiser rides are either a. elitist middle aged people or b. underage kids on dept. store mountain bikes
4. Loops is fun but its a pain in the ass to go to Denver all the time
5. We can do whatever we want depending on who's there, meaning we can bomb hills if we want, stop to stunt, drink beers, socialize, we can cruise the creek path, loop downtown, whatever. If we post the route online before the ride people can meet up with us whenever.
6. We can have our own after-parties wherever we want.
7. More of a "fixed gear community" will emerge?
Comment if you're down.